Most condominium associations provide basic property structure insurance. Unit owners need to be aware that they will need to supplement this coverage because it has exclusions and/or deductibles that are the owner’s responsibility. The additional insurance needs of unit owners include the following:

Personal Property
Building Additions or Alterations
Loss of Use
Loss Assessment
Personal Liability

And, in addition if unit owners rent-out their units, “Loss of Rents” coverage is also recommended.

At RidgeGate Insurance, we have years of experience gives us the knowledge to find solutions that save owners money yet offer broad coverage. As an independent insurance agency, we work for you, not an insurance company. By representing many companies, we are able to find the right program that can both reduce costs and close any gaps in coverage.